Was that me on stage?

Posted by Vrinda Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A friend asked me what was the difference between my experience with DI and other places that I worked before. I told her that Shaira can make anyone a dancer, absolutely anyone! as long as you are dedicated. I personally never believed that I could dance the way I did that day :) Shaira, you know exactly how to bring out the dancer in us, how to bring out those moves, those expressions in us.

And what can I say about DI, being a part of this team has been an inspiring experience for me. Our team members constantly work hard on improving not just themselves but each other. This is what is TRUE TEAM SPIRIT. Together, we have achieved so much and we will achieve much much more!!!

Love you Shaira and DI :)

0 comments

Post a Comment