The Journey

Posted by Harry Potter Monday, October 5, 2009

Before Dance Identity, people lucky enough to see me dance, laughed their hearts out. They said I am able to do all steps, just funnier.

I still remember my first day with Dance Identity where I could not move my two hands together in two different directions; people said I had two right feet. Today I hear a different story. People wanting to learn "that twist wala step" from me. I having a lot more confidence to dance, to present myself on a platform where 1000s can watch and still it doesnt dampen my enthusiasm.

Dance identity is not just dancing on bollywood numbers, it is much more. With every class, I learnt the correct technique be it a simple stamping of the foot or be it co-ordination of legs and hands. I learnt contemporary, Jazz, hip-hop, bhangra and more importantly, the correct way to do it.

Kudos to Shaira and DI.. I really am able to identify the dancer in me..

1 Responses to The Journey

  1. wild Says:
  2. i dont have words to explain what this is

     

Post a Comment